Compare Landlord Insurance quotes online in minutes
The property that you own is likely one of the biggest investments you’ve made or will make, more so if you’re a portfolio landlord with multiple properties. That’s why at Peacock Insurance, we strive to ensure that the correct protection is in place for all of your landlord requirements to help you get the best from your properties. Whilst landlord insurance isn’t compulsory, there may be stipulations in your mortgage agreement (should the property be mortgaged) to have specific cover if letting the property out.
Having landlord insurance also helps to remove any doubt over who is responsible for what if something were to break down or get damaged. This means that you as the landlord will never be out of pocket!
What are the benefits of Peacock Landlord Insurance?
- Large discounts for clients with let property portfolios
- Professional but personal service from our experienced staff
- Competitive premiums from our chosen panel of leading insurers
- Introductory discounts are available for new ventures
- In full
- Monthly payments
What is covered as standard?
- Property Owner’s Liability
- Replacement locks
- Trace & Access
- Underground pipes and drain clearance cover
- Loss of metered oil and water cover
- Additional cost of alternative accommodation and loss of rent
- Damage caused by: Fire, lightning or earthquake, explosion, riot, vandals or malicious persons, storm or flood, escape of water, impact by any aircraft or other aerial devices, leakage of fuel oil, theft or attempted theft.
Add-ons & Optional Cover:
- Malicious damage by tenants
- Accidental damage
- Landlord Home Emergency
- Landlord Legal Expenses
- Landlord Legal Expenses with Rent Guarantee